Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Every Journey Has a Beginning

Finding Balance- In Everyday Life

Hi Everyone! It has been forever since I have posted on this blog. I'm sorry if you missed me. I have been away for far too long. Today I thought I'd introduce my new blog to you. I've decided to turn my writing blog into a journal of sorts. My own person diary documenting my struggles and achievements with trying to heal my thyroid through exercise and diet.

I'm not expecting this to be easy. In fact I've already started and I've wavered a lot over the course of 2 months. Still I'm far from giving up and I thought if I document my journey and share it with you, I just might have more success.

So join me on this new adventure, I plan on posting recipes, tips, goals, success and all types of things related. Hey, you might learn something, and if you comment, which is always great, we can all learn something.

Look for my first post on Friday! See you then- Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment